We’re still growing our team to change the construction industry forever!
Currently, we are still a small team with a global outlook (17 nationalities, offices in London and Hong Kong), and we are looking for smart, intrinsically motivated people to join us on this mission.
Outcomes are more important than outputs; results are more important than activities; done is better than perfect.
Always give the benefit of the doubt; bring energy to meetings and discussions; seek out and give direct feedback; no question is a stupid question.
Step up rather than waiting for others; commit and deliver; own your mistakes; create the future, do not wait for it to happen.
Be wrong and learn from it; always challenge your own beliefs, and others; test and experiment with ideas frequently; be curious and ask questions.
As a start-up, it’s all hand on deck, everyone rolls up their sleeves to GSD (Get Shit Done) and there will always interesting problems to solve. Ask yourself, will you thrive in this type of environment? Some clues we were meant to be 💙.
- You are intrinsically motivated: mission and impact are important to you.
- You are excited by big challenges, and by creating something new.
- You are happy to learn new things and humble enough to accept when others know more.
You will have a huge impact on shaping our best practices, influencing the future of our products, and adding to the culture as Converge continues to grow.
What We Offer
- Closed during the holidays so you can spend time with their loved ones
- 25 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (33 days total)
- Flexible working options (based on the team)
- A centrally located office right by Blackfriars Station
- Open communication across departments through fortnightly sprints across the business (continuously adapting as we grow)
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Quarterly team lunch/outings + craft beer Fridays
- Amazing people and more! 💃🏻🕺🏾
We are always looking for ways to make Converge a great place to work!
In 2020, we are committed to providing our team with more training and development opportunities – stay tuned 😉